Twitter is normally a cesspool for all sorts of negativity, but every now and again, there are occasional sparks of hope. Wow, we didn't even know that was going to be a pun.
Here are 18 times Twitter made funny electrical jokes:
1. How you've re-routed outlets more times than you can count.
My friends told me to become a solar electrician, but I wanted to serve the people.
I'm a sucker.
2. How your boss feels after you insult him with a good one, but went a little too far.
I feel personally attacked by the younger part.
3. How you can spot another electrician from a mile away.
It's strange how this happens.
4. How you know you've chosen the right career, and not carpentry.
It's ironic that it's called a "bolt" and yet we don't have mastery over it...
5. How the funniest electrician jokes are also the worst dad jokes.
Resistance is not futile. It's actually 1 Ω = 1 V/A.
6. How much you hate your plumbing bros, but team up on one thing.
Would a plumber electrician hate himself? Would the job be draining, shockingly?
I really don't see Carl Weathers as a plumber type, but I really don't see Arnold as the type that would be an electrician either...
7. How you know you're alive.
High voltage electrician: I don't feel anything.
8. How your truck is just one big toolbox.
Bonus points if you find an edible sandwich in the back!
9. How much you value safety because the job site brings out the dumb in everyone.
Let's just point out the irony here for those who didn't see it...there's a ladder JUST TO THE RIGHT.
Eh, must be a low voltage electrician.
10. The things that make you laugh when nobody else would.
Eddy Grant and electricians: *Gonna rock down to Electric Avenue..*
11. When you show up on the job and realize just how bad the last guy was.
Can we place "electrical talent" in Dr. Evil-style air quotes?
Do you ever feel like you're treated like the guy above? Here's how to get the respect you deserve.
12. How to mess with the new hire.
If you can't mess with the apprentice, then what are we here for on this earth anyway?
13. How to know that the dad game is strong with this one.
I'll see myself out.
14. When you're on the road and see a fire waiting to happen.
Is it just me or does anyone else have the recurring nightmare of being eaten by a monster tangle of wires?
15. When you just say, "Whatever".
If you have friends that do this, you should cut all ties with them.
16. When you find something to hold over the rookie's head for weeks to come.
To be fair, we often stand on the shoulders of giants before us...
17. When you take a picture of your fellow tradesman, instead of suggesting a better way.
Again, pointing out the irony in this picture like the one above...there's a ladder JUST TO THE RIGHT.
This is honestly the daily double answer on Jeopardy: what is trir?
18. And, finally, when your tools help you battle boredom.
A tool at your side is a friend indeed.